Well I started this blog to be a once a day thing, but anyone who knows me knows that I can’t ever keep something like that going for long.
Since my rather long hiatus, alot of stuff has happened, but Ill try to summarize.
- Tinkerbelle, my cat with cancer, finally succumbed to it on April 22. She lasted a year, one month, and 12 days.
- If youre keeping count, that means that I’ve lost 2 lizards, 2 ferrets, and a cat recently.
- I got an internship 1.5 hours away I managed to keep for half the required time, for a myriad of reasons.
- I got hired as a photographer at Comerica Park in Detroit, but my social anxiety nixed that in the bud.
- I got hired at a store, but my OCD and germphobia, paired with a L5 injury the night prior, also nixed that.
- I moved my house 20 miles, and have been living at my mother in laws til shit settles.
- My dog that I aquired shortly before hiatus just had surgery Thursday–just mostly standard, spay, teeth removal.
- My college graduation is in six days. Yes, I finished in February.
- Had a mental breakdown or few since we last spoke.
- Got a staph infection coupled with mastitis (non breastfeeding) that leaves me in a higher breast cancer percentile for the next year. Luckily we at least ruled out the aggressive Inflammatory kind. I was scared shitless for about 2 weeks.
- Have really retreated into myself as of late.
Damn, that was quite easy. I should take hiatuses more often.