http://initialell.wordpress.com left me a note saying they nominated me for a Liebster Award, so apparently there are some things people do when this happens:
The Liebster Award is all about showing some love to blogs with under 200 followers! (didnt stick with that lol.)
1. When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself;
2. Answer the 11 questions from the person who nominated you;
3. Pass the award on to 11 other blogs (notify those bloggers that you have nominated them, too);
4. Write up 11 new questions for your nominees;
5. You can’t nominate the blogger who nominated you.
Eleven random facts:
1. I’m completely ambidextrious. I’m “technically” left handed. I CANNOT bowl left handed. People get hurt.
2. I’d be perfectly happy eating only chicken and a form of potatoes forever.
3. I was once blamed for Hurricane Katrina.
4. I have a very bad tendency to latch on to one fictional character in a show.
5. I really, really, really, loathe stupid comedy. As I sit here watching some godawful show on Nickelodeon my niece is watching.
6. I have been in relationships non stop since i was 14. I have about 1 month of “single” time combined in the past 17 years.
7. I literally know every word to upwards of like, 5 thousand songs. There is no room for anything useful in my head at all.
8. Im a crusader for the underdog.
9. I love all kinds of music, from 1950s-current. Rock, punk, emo, rap. JUst put on R&B and Ill set the speakers on fire.
10. My house is overrun with owls. Not the living, breathing kind.
11. I have about a dozen tumblrs.
Questions from http://initialell.wordpress.com
1. Do you believe that humans are the most superior species on Earth? If not, why?
No. We kill our planet, the only one we have to live on. We judge value of people by how much money they can get. We kill people for stupid reasons. We are in constant war over something.
2. What is the craziest idea you have ever had? Did you go through with it? Im mentally ill—most of my ideas are probably certifiable. Im sure Ive went through most of them, as well.
3. If you had to lose a sense, which would you forfeit: Sight, Sound, Touch, Taste or Smell? Considering I have a smell disorder where my sense of smell is comparible with a dogs smelling ability. Sometimes it goes off, which is wonderful. Or I smell random horrible things for no reason. (Aura smells.)
4. What is your goal in life? Where do you see yourself at retirement age? Used to never have one. Other than being happy. Now I’ll add to it trying to help the process along. I might be old, but I can’t see that far in the future. None of us can.
5. Top 5 important objects in your life? Ugh, objects? So nothing breathing? God, regardless of what people think of me, Im not very materialistic. I guess Ill say my camera, computer, LOST collection, the one picture I have with me and my mom and my dad in it, my house.
6. If somebody was casting a movie about your life, which actor/actress would play your character? I would love Emilie De Ravin, of course 😀 When we were younger, it would have been quite passable, same height, weight, and age, and coloring. Now, well. Age. Girth. Etc.
7. If you could choose any superpower, which would it be? Ive never understood anyone that didn’t say “mindreading” but then I think alot of people just can’t handle knowing the truth about what people think. I want to know it all.
8. You’ve written a rather raunchy novel about yourself and your partner – it is tipped to be very successful, do you publish it anonymously or use your full name (knowing that if anyone you knew read it, they would know ALL about your dirty laundry)? Considering if by the true meaning of raunchy it would be some tell all sex book, that would be quite fictional. Now, a book about just our relationship and the ups and downs, sure. It’s my life. People can judge me all they want. Fuck em.
9. If you were given a publishing contract to write a book about absolutely anything, what would you write? If I were to be able to remember the last 10 years in any detail, especially years 2000-2004, I would write a memoir–and in it include everything. Help people through my struggles. Focus on my years with mental illness, anorexia, cutting, and what not.
10. What is your favourite childhood memory? Don’t have a particular one in mind. I didn’t have a horrible childhood or anything, just nothing that stands out.
11. Hey baby, what are you wearing? a nightgown. nothing interesting about it, either.
I follow alot of people with mental illness, issues, and artistic people. I think you should check any and all of them out!
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES TO ANSWER IN THEIR POST:
1. What is one thing you want to accomplish before you die?
2. What character in a movie or television do you most relate too?
3. Whats a lyric verse from a song that means alot to you? What is it and why?
4. What holiday is your favorite? Why?
5. If you could trade places with one person for a day, who would it be?
6. What dead person would you love to meet?
7. If given to the chance to be able to know HOW and WHEN you were going to die, would you? Why/why not?
8. Who is the one celebrity you’d love to punch in the throat?
9. Best book ever read?
10. You can only eat one food forever…what is it?
11. Get a confession to someone off your chest.
Follow me on TWITTER @cayge
Email me if you need help with depression, or need an ear–you can be anonymous: firstname.lastname@example.org